When you launch SampleNavigator you see the menu-items at the top. Assuming that you have full rights to all menu items. If you for instance are only allowed to execute work processes, you only see the “Execute” item.
- FILE MENU – The functions which are available for data actions in the database.
You can also configure settings of scanners, barcodes and printers, and other hardware
- SECURE MENU – The functions for security, like users and passwords.
- MANAGE MENU – The functions which manages the structure of projects, storages and processes.
- EXECUTE MENU – The functions to access work-processes.
- SEARCH MENU – The functions to search the database.
- HELP MENU – additional short info about the application.